Monday, December 20, 2010

Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Dog Treats

Share |

Help Delectalicious! grow. If you like this post and find it useful please pass it along using your favorite social media service. Each time you share this post you help others discover Delectalicious! I hope you enjoy your time here today. Thank you for supporting this site! ~Shannon



Let's remember our canine friends this holiday season and bake them up some treats!  My friend Betty (Betty Crocker that is) sent me an email with 10 Red Hot Holiday Trends.   I was in shock when I saw a scrumptious holiday treat just for dogs.  Who knew Betty loves dogs {giggles}?  I knew right away that Mac would love them.  Poor, poor Mac hasn't had any fresh treats since we made up the Peanut Butter Boo Bites at Halloween.  Poor baby!  Well, let me just say, Mac gives these treats 2 paws up.  He was in heaven when they came out of the oven!  Thanks Betty!


Speaking of Mac I've got to get down to PetsMart and get his Christmas shopping done.  Do you buy Christmas gifts for the animals in your household?  We do! We spoil Mac rotten!!  


Merry Christmas to all of your four legged fur babies!




PRINTABLE RECIPE
Here's what you'll need:
3 cups of whole wheat flour  (Betty uses brown rice flour)
2 eggs
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
1 15 oz can of pumpkin




Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until a soft dough forms. 



Divide the dough in half.  




Roll out onto a well floured surface and use a cookie cutter to cut shapes.




Preheat the oven to 350.  Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.


THE PHOTO SHOOT



Really mom?  How many pictures are you going to take?  Those sure smell tasty!




Oh man let me have it!



Pure torture!  This isn't funny!



I want to eat this soooooo bad!  Mom, did you make these for me to eat or to torture me with?  Maybe I can just woof it down real quick without gettin' into trouble.




Not only is there one treat in front of me but an entire plate full off to the side. Not fair!




Ok, I've had it!  I've been good long enough.  No more pictures! Let me eat!!!!!!



Ahh!  Finally!  






1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete